Students interested in housing on or off-campus will make arrangements directly with the housing provider. 

On-Campus Housing

Space permitting, you can apply for on-campus housing in a UW-Madison University Residence Hall.

Off-Campus Housing

The UW-Madison Campus Area Housing (CAH) office is free resource for students seeking off-campus housing.  The Campus Area Housing office maintains a consolidated and free searchable list of campus area rental vacancies, sublets, and roommate openings in apartments, houses, fraternity/sorority houses, and Private Housing Connections properties.

Housing for Visiting International Students

Housing information specific to the needs of visiting international students is also available.