In summer 2017, over 600 students received $500-$1,500 scholarships through this award. Each summer, more than 13,000 students enroll in summer courses offered external link in a new windowon campus or online.
Summer Term is fortunate to be able to provide undergraduate scholarships for summer study. These are need-based awards given to high-achieving undergraduate students seeking financial support to attend Summer Term at UW–Madison. Scholarship availability and amounts are subject to vary.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate degree-seeking student at UW–Madison.
- Be enrolled in at least one UW–Madison summer course.
- Be in good academic standing and have a cumulative GPA that reflects academic success.
Apply for the UW–Madison Undergraduate Scholarship for Summer Study using your campus NetID and password to log into the scholarships.wisc.edu scholarship application portal. Answer all of the Filter Questions in the Find Scholarship Applications section to find currently available scholarships and applications. Applications will open March 1, 2018 and must be submitted by April 3, 2018.
This scholarship requires a completed FAFSA form on file with UW–Madison for domestic students.
Completed applications are evaluated by a scholarship committee using the above eligibility criteria. Applicants should also have well-written responses to the application questions.
We expect to award several scholarships ranging from $500-$1,500. Scholarship recipients will be notified by April 30, 2018.
A scholarship to help you complete your degree this summer
Is graduation just a few courses away? If so, congrats! Complete your degree this summer with help from Summer Finish, a $1,000 scholarship to help students like you reach the finish line.
To apply for this scholarship, complete the following process:
- Before applying, talk with your advisor to make sure you’re eligible.
- Make note of two important dates. March 1 is when the scholarship application opens, and April 3 is the deadline to apply.
- You can access and complete the application using your campus NetID and password to log into the scholarship application portal. Note, the Summer Finish application is the same application as the Undergraduate Scholarship for Summer Study. However, when you apply you indicate that you are a graduating senior.