Summer On Your Terms
The doors are open at UW–Madison for adults interested in taking a class to enhance a skill, explore a new career path, prepare for graduate school, or pursue an interest.
Applying is free and there’s no obligation. Here’s how:
- Explore our summer courses and programs.
- Apply to UW–Madison using the special student application. Select the classification that best meets your needs:
- Professional development or personal enrichment (UNDS)
- Preparation for admission to graduate or professional school (UNRS)
- Allow 5 to 7 days for application processing.
- After you are admitted, follow UW–Madison enrollment instructions to enroll in courses, beginning in April.
Interested in learning a new subject but don’t care about earning the credits? Guest auditing allows you to sit in on lecture-style university courses without taking exams or completing assignments. Learn more:
Senior Learning doesn’t just happen in the summertime. Discover more options at Senior Learning at UW–Madison.
Available year-round, the Division of Continuing Studies offers hundreds of courses for learners of all ages. Keep your skills up to date or try something new. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) may apply.