A vibrant community that honors UW–Madison’s commitment to research and public service, the Wisconsin School of Business offers transformative summer experiences. Make progress toward your degree by meeting requirements such as accounting and marketing. Or take valuable courses designed for non-business majors.
Below is a sample of Wisconsin School of Business courses offered in 2022, including on-campus and online options. Contact your advisor to see which courses could help you graduate faster or lighten your load in a future semester. If you are currently working towards a degree at another university, gain prior approval from your current institution to ensure these credits will be accepted toward your degree before you enroll. Most schools have a formal process for doing this.
Coming to campus this summer?
Madison combines the tranquility of a mid-sized city with the cultural opportunities of a major metropolitan center. Here are some attractions on and near campus you can enjoy this summer:
Accounting & Finance
- Accounting 211: Financial Reporting I*
- Consumer Science 275: Consumer Finance*
- Finance 300: Introduction to Finance*
Management and Human Resources & Marketing
- Management & Human Resources 300: Managing Organizations*
- Management & Human Resources 305: Human Resource Management*
- Marketing 300: Marketing Management*
- Marketing 355: Marketing in a Digital Age*
- Marketing 421 (cross-listed subject- Operations Technology Management 421): Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management*
For Non-Business Majors & General Business
- General Business 310: Fundamentals of Accounting and Finance for Non-Business Majors*
- General Business 306: Business Analytics I*
Other Popular Courses
- Actuarial Science 300: Actuarial Science Methods I*
- Operations Technology Management 300: Operations Management
- Risk Management and Insurance 300: Principles of Risk Management*
- Theater and Drama 200: Acting Skills for Life*