Take courses at the Wisconsin School of Business this summer
A vibrant community that honors UW-Madison’s commitment to research and public service, the Wisconsin School of Business offers transformative summer experiences. Make progress toward your degree by meeting requirements such as accounting and marketing. Or take valuable courses designed for non-business majors.
The Wisconsin School of Business equips you to meet academic and career challenges. You’ll find inspiration in peers, faculty, and staff who are focused, collaborative, and engaged in every aspect of learning. You might even discover something new about yourself.
Below is a sample of Wisconsin School of Business courses offered in 2017, including on-campus and online options. Contact your advisor to see which courses could help you graduate faster or lighten your load in a future semester.
Finance and Accounting
- Accounting and Information Systems 100: Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Accounting and Information Systems 300: Accounting Principles (online)
- Finance 300: Introduction to Finance
Marketing and Management
- Marketing 355: Marketing in a Digital Age
- Marketing 365: Contemporary Topics—Sports Marketing
- Marketing 420: Global Marketing Strategy
Business for Non-Business Majors
- General Business 310: Fundamentals of Accounting and Finance (online)
- General Business 311: Fundamentals of Management and Marketing (online)
Search all School of Business classes by subject.
Coming to campus this summer?
Madison combines the tranquility of a mid-sized city with the cultural opportunities of a major metropolitan center. Here are some attractions on and near campus you can enjoy this summer: