Experience the Badger Days of Summer
Three- to eight-week classes. A world-class university, nationally and internationally recognized for academic excellence. Incredible students, inspiring faculty, exceptional value.
Whether you want to focus on a challenging course or stay on track for graduation, enjoy the atmosphere of UW-Madison summer term, soak up the awesome summer weather, and take advantage of the boatloads of fun stuff to do.
Top 5 Reasons to attend Summer Term
- There are more than 1000 three-week to eight-week courses to choose from on campus, and over 100 available online.
- Nothing complements a textbook better than a bowl of Babcock ice cream on the Terrace.
- That challenging class you’ve been putting off doesn’t seem so bad when it’s the only one you’re taking.
- Summer term is a great excuse to experience how awesome Madison is in the summer.
- Concerts on the Square, Memorial Union Terrace, and Farmers’ Markets — need we say more?
Tell me more!